When I was 18 I created a list of all the experiences I want to have and places I want to see before I die. This list grew and grew, was added to, shaped and re-shaped until it became something I knew I would look back on in years to come with a smile, and marvel at what a full life I have led.
There’s only one problem…
…ten years have passed and I’ve done none of it. How could I have let my dreams become just a meaningless list?
Watch this space. As items get ticked off of my ever-growing bucket list they will become a link to an in depth blog post about my experience.
Enjoy, I know I will.
- Angkor Wat
- Macchu Picchu and the Inca Trail
- Hike Camino de Santiago
- See the Northern Lights from an Icelandic igloo
- Cage dive with Great White Sharks
- Volunteer with an endangered species
- Climb a mountain
- Great wall of China
- Swim with the phosphorescent plankton
- Trans Allegheny Lunatic Asylum
- Dinosaur Freeway in Colorado
- Live in a foreign country
- See the pink salt lakes of Australia
- The Amazon
- Walk through rice paddies in Sa Pa, Vietnam
- Swim with dolphins in the wild
- Spend Christmas in a hot country
- Spend Christmas somewhere very snowy and cold
- Spend Halloween in the USA
- Go to Shambala, Canada
- Go to Burning Man
- New Zealand
- Drink fresh Peruvian coffee in Peru
- Storm chasing
- Crocodile cage-diving
- Chatillon traffic jam
- Loi Krathong Lantern Festival